Alterations by Toni
We are Alteration and Tailor Specialists in Cincinnati that focus on high standards, personal service and satisfaction on everything from jeans to designer garments to Wedding Gown Alterations which relates to our high customer retention rate. No appointments needed, except for bridal gowns. Toni Friebele and her team of knowledgeable and experienced seamstresses in Cincinnati are committed to providing perfection in alterations. You will be comfortable knowing your alterations will be done perfectly.
Our quality, attention to detail and excellent customer service are known throughout the Cincinnati area. A small business depends on word of mouth advertising, and we frequently have customers refer us to their friends, places of work, etc., because it is hard to find a good tailor that excels in doing alterations you can depend on. Our shop has top quality, professional tailoring equipment to meet all of your alteration needs.
For the brides we offer wedding gown preservation and the gown will be repaired, cleaned and preserved.
We provide Custom Machine Embroidery and Monogramming and have a full line of personalized monogramming and embroidery designs on your favorite items. We also carry a great selection of gifts.
We are conveniently located in Madeira, OH just a few minutes from Kenwood Towne Center.
Just a Little About Toni
Toni enjoys sewing, quilting, gardening, chocolate and Starbucks. Her grandfather was a tailor that immigrated to the US from Italy. Tailoring must be in the blood! President, Alterations by Toni.
Bridal Gown Alterations
Many brides in Cincinnati entrust us to do their bridal alterations for their special day. Whether your gown alteration is simple and only needs a nip tuck or your dress needs additional work to make you look perfect, we have the experience to meet all your bridal alteration needs. Read More…
In addition to the bridal alterations, many of our brides want their bridesmaids to have their alterations done in our shop. Of course, the mother of the bride / groom have to have their alterations done at Alterations by Toni! Many high school girls in the Cincinnati area brought their prom and graduation dresses into our shop for alterations. Read More…
Ladies and Men’s Alterations
Our professional seamstresses make that new dress or suit you just bought fit you correctly. Do you have clothes in the closet that you haven’t worn in a while because they don’t fit properly? Bring them in and we will take care of your alterations. Read More…
Wedding Gown Preservation
100 Year Guarantee – All wedding gowns are professionally cleaned and preserved by certified specialists. They have state of the art Italian cleaning machines, with 100% organic cleaning. All stains are spot treated and then hand washed, the entire gown is then treated with a non-yellowing solution, stuffed with tissue paper, enclosed in acid-free paper in a windowed box. You have the option to add up to three additional items such as a veil, belt, garter. Read More…
…What our customers are saying about us.
- In order to give all brides the time and attention they deserve, please arrive on time or a little early for your appointment. If you anticipate running more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, please call to reschedule
- A fitting fee of $25.00 will be charged if, after being custom fit, you decide to have someone else do your alterations (bridal gowns only)
- Alteration costs are based on the difficulty of the job, and the time to make the alteration.
- General price ranges on bridal gown alterations can be provided if needed; they are “ranges” only. Please keep in mind that every bridal gown is different and every bride requires different alterations.
- Once alterations are complete, please inspect your garment, try it on and be certain of satisfaction before leaving
- All garments brought in for alteration are expected to be clean, smoke and animal hair free.